White backgrounds

White backgrounds

Postby johnerossi » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:03 am

Hi

I am checking out the Lite version, in order to consider the iPad version for my daughter. Seems great so far.

I noticed this appp on a demo iPad at BestBuy and it had white background with black text - is this layout/preference something I would only see on the iPad or Deluxe version and is not possible on the Lite version. If it is on the Lite, then I am missing something. Also, I want to use the app to help my daughter learn her spelling words, but of course if you are learning how to spell a word, a flash card that shows the word, wouldn't help much. So I've thought the best way to do this is to record an audio of the word which will play when the screen is tapped (perhaps an icon or word initiates this) and the space below can provide a place to handwrite the word. The swiping will reveal the correct spelling and so on, like any other flash card. Does this seem like a good use of this app and the audio feature it has?

Thanks!
John
johnerossi

Re: White backgrounds

Postby johnerossi » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:08 am

I found the black on white feature in "Options" - but if you would like to reply to the comment above about using the audio feature for making spelling flash cards, I'd appreciate it!
johnerossi

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback