Reset statistics

Reset statistics

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:59 am

Hi,

at first: This is really a great app. I bought it for my children for learning english and french vocabularies (we're german), and we're very happy with this app.

I created some decks and did some testing, but while testing the app counted my wrongs and rights (of course). Is there a possibility to reset the statistics for a desk so that my children can start new?

Thanks in advance for a short answer.

Regards,

Carmen

Re: Reset statistics

Postby Ernie » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Hi Carmen. Yes. From the main screen tap "Edit", then the deck you want to clear statistics for. There is a "Clear Statistics" Button toward the bottom. Set all options to ON (Review Count, Streak) then "Clear Statistics".
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:07 am

Thanks a lot for your Quick help:-)

Re: Reset statistics on Combination Decks

Postby guest » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Is there a way to reset the statistics with a Combination Deck? I can't seem to find it. Thanks for the great app!

Postby Ernie » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:35 pm

Not all decks at once, but you can clear the individual decks...
I don't provide a way to clear the statistics for all the decks in a combination deck all at once. You will need to clear the "source decks" one deck at a time.
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby Katja from Hamburg » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:59 am

Hi Carmen, as you mentioned Children I assume at least there are two - right?
There is a possibility to have their own statistics for each if they are using card order short term goal or spaced repetition. Create a copy deck, go to "i", on page "show side first" you will be able to select second statistic set.
Katja from Hamburg

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback