Downloading

Downloading

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:54 am

A friend of mine is studying for the same exam and he has uploaded his decks using the my Quizlet.com sets. He has given me his name so I can download them, but every time I click on my Quizlet.com sets, it says, "Internal Error - Please check you are connected to the internet either through your cellular network (i-phone) or wi-fi."

I am using my i-pod touch and am definitely connected to my wi-fi, because every other internet based app on there works fine! What is the problem?

Re: Downloading

Postby Ernie » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:57 am

I'm not sure. Quizlet's site was down for quite a while yesterday, so that might have been it if it was yesterday. To test a non-Quizlet connection: After you tap "+", the second option is "Shared Library"... go to "Featured"... does a list of 8 or so decks show up? If neither of these work, try opening quizlet.com and orangeorapple.com (my site) from safari on your device. I'm sorry I can't give a solution, but let me know any of the above tests work.
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby Yuanci » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:09 am

I got this error too but it's mostly due to apple having weaker wireless cards than PCs... I'm guessing that is true for iPods too. I've always had connection errors when I try to connect to my school's network but everything works fine at home (because I'm much closer to the router). I'm guessing your problem may be a connection problem?
Yuanci

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Possibly, but I don't know why it would be a connection problem. My router is in the same room when i'm using my ipod to connect and i've never had a problem with connecting to the internet using any apps...

Postby Ernie » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Did you try opening up the websites from Safari on your device. One person said their router was blocking my website, orangeorapple.com
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:05 am

Weirdly I clicked on my quizlet.com within the app again last and it connected no problem! I can't explain it!

Postby Ernie » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:50 am

Great. Hopefully it will continue to work...
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback