Mac Version of Flashcards Deluxe?

Mac Version of Flashcards Deluxe?

Postby toni » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:02 pm

Hi Ernie,
I love your app :) Will you create a Mac version for Flashcards in the future? It would be cool to access my flashcards also on my Mac :)
Thanks and all the best,
Toni
toni

Re: Mac Version of Flashcards Deluxe?

Postby Ernie » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:09 am

Hi Toni,

Thanks.
I don't have have any plans for a Mac version at this time. Sorry. As Macs slowly move to Apple's new chips, I think iOS apps will then be able to run there. But other than that, not sure yet if I'll do anything special to support desktops.
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby Philotta » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:41 am

How bout a browser version? generating new cards on a phone gets quite tedious after an hour or so...some interface on a desktop would quite make my day as well :)) still great job you did there creating the app <3
Philotta

Postby Ernie » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:39 pm

I did in the past want to create a mac/windows version for the simple purpose of adding/maintaining deck content. I think I'd rather go this route than a browser app, which I'm not very good at. But not sure if/when this might happen due to limited time. If you haven't already, consider creating your lists in a spreadsheet, then use use Dropobx/Onedrive/GoogleDrive to fairly easily update your decks from. I find this easier than editing within the app.
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback