Written answers?

Written answers?

Postby MattC » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:55 am

Hi Ernie

Just downloaded the iOs app and my first personally created deck with sounds. Very impressive functionality here and very smooth.

My first application for the app is helping my 11 year old son with his Spanish vocabulary for school.

I can see there is an option to 'pen write' the answers to flachcards.

Is there an option to type them? And save the answers?

If not in iOs then maybe Android? Or desktop??

The idea here is that I can leave my son to work his way through a deck by himself, leaving me free at a later point in time (after work) to see his answers.
MattC

Re: Written answers?

Postby Ernie » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:46 pm

Hi Matt,

You can turn on "spelling"
From study screen, tap gear icon at top-right to get to Deck Options. In Deck Options, there is a "Spelling" row... tap and turn on.

If you want to see answers, there is a "Quiz" feature.
In the study screen, tap the bottom-center icon, then tap "Quiz" from the popup menu.
Tap "Quiz Settings". Here you can adjust a few options, including turning on Spelling if not already turned on
At the end of the quiz, the user will get a score and can see the responses vs the correct answer
You can also email the results in Excel format

If you use this and have feedback or suggestions based on your needs, feel free to let me know.
Ernie
Site Admin

Re: Written answers?

Postby MattC » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:28 am

Hi Ernie

Thanks so much for this and apologies for the late reply.

I had figured out some of that by myself in the interim (so apologies for not taking my time) - but the stuff about the quiz mode I hadn't. Amazing. Truly exactly what I want. What a superb app!
MattC

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback