Nested folders ...

Nested folders ...

Postby Grexie » Mon May 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Hello Ernie, is it possible to create more than one folder for each deck? I want to learn English in boxes with only 20 words. This way is much better for my brain than one deck with hundreds of vocabularies. This is my newest practical insight and I'll try to avoid learning more than 20 things all at once. For example: First folder is "English ABC", in this folder I want to create the second folder "Letter A" and then in this folder several decks "Letter A - Box 1", "Letter A - Box 2", and so on. Then "Letter B" and so on. Another first folder is called "English Topics", another one "English Visual" and so on. Do you understand me? I suppose that there is no way to do that with Flashcards Deluxe. Is that right? I look forward to hearing from you soon. I appreciate your application very much. Kind regards ... Gregor (from Germany)
Grexie

Re: Nested folders ...

Postby norbert » Mon May 30, 2011 5:31 pm

One of the often asked questions, simple search helps. The answer is: no nested folders.
norbert

Re: Nested folders ...

Postby Ernie » Mon May 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Hey Gregor,

Sorry, I don't have any plans for nested folders.

Are you familiar with using categories in the app? You can append 20 cards at a time to an existing deck, but assign them a different category. Then, in the "Categories to Study" screen, to can filter the categories you want to study, so you can still easily study just 20 cards at a time even with a larger deck. If you have questions on how to do this, let me know.

Ernie
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback