copy manually rather than automatically setting

copy manually rather than automatically setting

Postby Ptujec » Mon May 30, 2011 2:53 am

First off I have to say I'm very impressed with this app. Its such an powerhouse! I really love it! So thanks a lot!

This is just a small suggestion. I found a setting where you can have stuff automatically pasted to the clipboard/pasteboard. However I would rather have that manually on tap and hold or something … so I have more control what to copy and what not and to not loose stuff in my pasteboard just because flipping through some vocab.

Keep up the good work!
Ptujec

Re: copy manually rather than automatically setting

Postby Ernie » Mon May 30, 2011 9:29 am

Ok. As of now, you can't interact with the flashcard text like that (copy paste) when studying. In the future, I plan to look into adding the ability to touch and hold the text to enter a mode where you can interact with it more, like to copy-paste. But currently, you'd need to go to the card edit screen and copy the text from there.
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby Tony » Tue May 31, 2011 10:50 am

If I may add my 2 cents to this, I'd like to see the same functionality on the editing side too. I frequently copy my vocab items between multiple decks and other programs. Currently I need to edit the card, edit the side with the text I want, select all, then copy. It can be a cumbersome process.

On the card edit screen, I'd love to be able to tap+hold a side entry and have the option to copy all the text to the clipboard.
Tony

Postby Ernie » Tue May 31, 2011 11:19 am

Being able to touch-hold and either copy or paste from the base card edit screen would be pretty cool. I have no idea how hard this would be. I'm not sure if I'll get to this anytime soon, but I'll add it as a possible update.
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback