Some Deck Options have disappeared

Some Deck Options have disappeared

Postby RobAbelhinha » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:11 am

Hi Ernie,

I just downloaded your app and was really enjoying it but I seem to have somehow lost access to some of the most important features.

Here is what I'm shown when I select the gear icon in the top right hand corner of the study screen:

Screenshot_20230615-220527.jpg
Screenshot_20230615-220527.jpg (70.03 KiB) Viewed 7068 times

As you can see, basic features such as "Show side first" have disappeared. Could you please let me know how to rectify this? Apologies if I'm missing something obvious but I can't seem to work it out and it's very frustrating.

Thanks!
RobAbelhinha

Re: Some Deck Options have disappeared

Postby Ernie » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:38 am

Hi Rob,

You have "advanced layout" turned on. At the bottom of your screenshot, you'll see this toggle and you can turn off.
If turned on, like you have, you can tap on "1->2" or "2->1" and you'll find all the deck options you are used to.

Advanced layout can be useful if you want to set up multiple views of your cards, or switch between different directions with different statistics quickly, but if you have no use for these features, just turn back off.
Ernie
Site Admin

Re: Some Deck Options have disappeared

Postby RobAbelhinha » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:50 pm

Hi Ernie,

What an unbelievably simple solution! I have no idea how I failed to work this out. Thanks for taking the time to respond!
RobAbelhinha

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback