Donate > buymeacoffee.com

Donate > buymeacoffee.com

Postby Fvh » Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:29 am

Hi Ernie, firstly I absolutely love your flashcards app for my mandarin; the simplicity yet power of it, uploading from excel, supporting a developer with a personal mission. All great, which is why I donated to your site today.

An improvement in my view would be shifting to ‘buymeacoffee.com’, see eg shortnordic.com for an example. This Is more user friendly, allows multiple payment methods incl Apple Pay (which will thus lead to more donations) and allows a personal message! (Which I think is very sensible with a donation) “!!”
Fvh

Re: Donate > buymeacoffee.com

Postby Ernie » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:59 pm

Hi. Thank you! ... for the donation, and glad you like the app. It's good to hear that you are appreciating the app.

I agree the PayPal donation system is not great. buymeacoffee.com looks really good. Nice experience. I'll consider updating this. Thanks for the suggestion.

I added a Donation subscription in the iOS version of the app, in Global Options. I never advertised this. But it's there if people happen to notice and are interested. Another way they can help support.

Thanks again for the donation, feedback, and suggestion.
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback