my iphone crushed and I have a problem

my iphone crushed and I have a problem

Postby sou_estudiosa_372439 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Dear Ernie:

My iPhone crushed and I tried to recover my decks from your URL. But it keeps telling me that there is no matched cards in my phone and for security reason it will not let me do the downloading. Of course I will not have those cards anymore in my phone. Although I have them backup-ed to the Server and to my e-mail, txt files will not help me much except for references. How can I recover my cards to view in the app without having to digitize them one by one again. It'll take me 4ever!!!

My decks are: LE_sou_estudiosa_372439; 200_rx_sou_estudiosa_372439

sincerely
Denise C
sou_estudiosa_372439

Re: my iphone crushed and I have a problem

Postby Ernie » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:35 pm

Hi Denise ,

The deck names... are those your "deck codes"? I could not find any decks with those codes. I'm confused on what you are saying for a variety of reasons, but how about this... you said you had sent .txt backup files by email to yourself. Can you email me those to et@orangeorapple.com? This might help me see what's going on better so I can help.

It sounds like you lost your data. If so, I would think you'd be adding a new private deck using a deck code. Instead is sounds like you are trying to update an existing deck. I would assume you didn't have an existing deck.

Ernie
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback