SUGGESTION: Multiple Choice outcome sounds effects

SUGGESTION: Multiple Choice outcome sounds effects

Postby tgolightly » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:49 am

I can’t tell you how much I love this app! One thought…

I wonder if you’d ever consider adding the OPTION for multiple choice outcome sound effects. I would think it would be best defaulted OFF, but I’d love to be able to select a “correct” sound and a “incorrect” sound thru a browser, so I could potentially upload a ding and a buzzer and when I hit the correct multiple choice option, it plays the correct sound chosen as it goes green, and the incorrect as it goes red. I don’t know that I’d use it EVERY time I studied. But Multiple Choice seems like the idea area for it, as the app immediately knows whether you were correct or incorrect.

Perhaps it’s not as easy of an implementation as I hoped it might be. There are rarely things that I wish to do with the app that it isn’t already configured to do. And this is, I think, the one thing I don’t think it does. Just an idea!
tgolightly

Re: SUGGESTION: Multiple Choice outcome sounds effects

Postby Ernie » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:57 pm

Hi. Thanks for the idea.

The app has one set of built-in "confirmation sounds" which can be turned on in Deck Options > Sounds.
There's no ability to add custom sounds.
For multiple choice, it's a little peculiar because the wrong sound won't trigger right after a wrong response, but instead play after getting the answer correct after a wrong.

I don't have any near-term plans to change any of this. But I'll made a note of these items/suggestion on my todo list.

Ernie
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback