Multiple choice and answers font size

Multiple choice and answers font size

Postby Dominique SV » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:01 pm

I made a deck of multiple choice cards with right answers and wrong answers:
- I have sometime multiple right answers: My right answers were entered in text 2 column, with half-column (alt + enter). Cannot we have several column for right answers?
- I have always two or more wrong answers, entered each one in a column (Wrong answer 1, wrong answer 2, wrong answer 3)

The deck works: right answers when tapped light in green, wrong answers in red.

I mamaged to set up the question height in order to have my picture visible. BUT i don't understand why the font size is heterogeneous, and in addition randomly: sometimes, the right answer column has the bigger font, sometimes the wrong answer 1 and 3, sometimes wrong answer 2. Hoe can I manage to have the same font size for all answers, right or wrong?

I attach my test file as an image...

Thank you!
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-02-08 QCM Arts précieux xls - Multiple choice test file pdf.png
Screenshot_2021-02-08 QCM Arts précieux xls - Multiple choice test file pdf.png (27.71 KiB) Viewed 3482 times
Dominique SV

Re: Multiple choice and answers font size

Postby Ernie » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:38 pm

Hi Dominique,

1) You can have multiple correct answers. Put this in "Text 2" column and separate with semicolon and newline. For example:

Some correct answer 1;
Some correct Answer 2

2) As far as font size goes, the app will start with a certain font size based on how many lines there are (how long the text is). Then the app may shrink some more if it doesn't fit in space. There is a way to control this using "card layout". Give it a try...

Deck options > Card Layout
Tap "Custom 1" to select
To edit, tap Edit, Custom 1
Tap "Side 1->2"
Side 2
Tap top row (shows "Text 2")
At the bottom is "Size". 1 = default size. Try changing to say "22". This will force a 22 point font size for the answer.
You can do something similar to the question (Side 1 in card layout)
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback