Advanced Layout statistics

Advanced Layout statistics

Postby Vinde » Wed May 15, 2019 1:14 am

Hi,

I just read the post about using advanced layout for testing both faces of a card, and I'm interested in trying it out.

I am currently using 'Show Side First = Alternate','Card Layout = Side 3 on Back (which I customized a bit)' and 'Advanced Layout = Off'

And as of today, my deck has 2300 cards with around 1800 active cards. So I'm a bit hesitant in changing options cuz I don't want to mess up the card statistics/intervals.

My Question: If I do decide to switch over to using 'Advanced Layout' with 1->2 & 2->1, will the statistics (same as intervals?) be built upon the current card intervals or will they all start from scratch?

Thank you in advance :D
Vinde

Re: Advanced Layout statistics

Postby Ernie » Wed May 15, 2019 11:33 am

There are 4 different "statistic sets". You'll be using set "1" by default. This will have your current interval data. With "alternate" on, you are sharing the same set of statistics for each side.

When you turn on advanced layout, you'll get two layouts:
1->2
2->1

1->2 by default will use statistics set "1", so it will continue where you left off.
2->1 by default will use statistics set "2". So this direction you'll need to build op from scratch. If you don't want to start from scratch, but instead start with the same statistics as #1, it seems you could export your text to Excel, add a column "Statistics 2" and copy all your values from your Statistics 1 column and send back to the app.
Ernie
Site Admin

Re: Advanced Layout statistics

Postby Vinde » Wed May 15, 2019 8:32 pm

Cool. It seems straightforward to do.

Thank you for the quick instructions!
Vinde

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback