Videos do not go well on Android

Videos do not go well on Android

Postby ivancaas » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:24 pm

Hello Ernie, forgive me for my English, I am using the translator.
It turns out that I'm trying to download the videos on Android and they do not load, they take a long time. I have tried with different formats and versions of mp4.

The same videos are downloaded well on the iPad, but I have tested on my Xiaomi mobile and on emulators like Nox or Bluestacks and they are not going well.

I've also tried uploading the same files to google drive or my own hosting.

Could you check if the videos load well on your android? If yes, is there a video format that goes better with the application?

Thank you.
Ivan
ivancaas

Re: Videos do not go well on Android

Postby Ernie » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:12 pm

Hi Ivan,

Videos are not working on my Android device either. It used to work, so something changed. I see other developers recently having the same problem, so it seems a Google update broke this. I don't yet know how to fix it. Hopefully other developers will help find a simple solution or Google will fix the problem. I'll post back here if I have an update. Sorry about this.
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:00 am

Hello, Ernie.
Thanks for recognizing the error. I'm more relaxed.
a hug!!

Postby Ernie » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:19 pm

Hi Ivan,

I found a solution to getting videos to play in Android. I'll likely release a new version within a few weeks.
I still can't get the full-screen button to work, but at least the videos play for me now.
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback