premium text to speech voices?

premium text to speech voices?

Postby kraemder » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:17 pm

I was kind of desperate for better audio for Korean than the Siri voice or the other one that's available through the app and found this site..

https://ttsmp3.com

It says it's free so I thought maybe it's something the app could download with the touch of a button? The site has a built in feature to download MP3 files so I've been doing that over and over and over. It's worth it :D but obviously if the app could download from here with the ease that you can download using the other TTS voices it would be wonderful.

Either way, if you were to add more TTS options, even if they required a bit of money, I'd be very interested. Good audio helps me focus a lot more.
kraemder

Re: premium text to speech voices?

Postby Ernie » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:13 am

Thanks for letting me know about this. They are using Amazon Polly voices. This Amazon service seems to be a free service (I don't see a paid option), but there are limits on how many conversions can be made per account. (No need to go to the website you mentioned, as I would instead go directly to Amazon.) I not going to look into this more for probably at least 4 months due to other priorities, but this is something I think I'm interested in at least looking into more.
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback