Cannot donate

Cannot donate

Postby Anterya » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:15 pm

Hi! I tried to donate some money, but my country (Russia) is not in the list on the PayPal site. It was present in the list on the first page (after I clicked the "Donate" button), but after I selected it, I was redirected to another page and on that second page the option "Russia" was not present in the list. Could you please fix it, so that I can donate? Thank you!
Anterya

Re: Cannot donate

Postby Ernie » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:49 pm

Hi. I really don't know what is happening or how to fix it. It seems to be a PayPay issue or limitation, and I don't thing there's anything I can do.

So, don't worry about it, I'd say. Thanks for the attempt!
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby Anterya » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:23 pm

Thank you for replying. I guess I'll try to contact PayPal and ask them. I'll also ask a friend of mine who lives in the USA if I could use his home address as a billing address on the donate form.

I think the Flashcards Deluxe is a fantastic app. I've been using it for several years already and I like it very much. So I just wanted to say thank you by donating something. I also would like to request a couple features, and I think I would feel bad requesting features without donating something.
Anterya

Postby Ernie » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:12 am

You can always request features. I get at least several requests every week. Don't feel shy about that. I'll give you an honest response with where I'm at with a request. Donating won't affect a feature request. I will make a note of the request and sometimes these get to the top of my list and I do them. 50% of the app is feature requests.

I'm really happy you like the app. Thanks for letting me know! I don't want you to go through any hassle to make a donation.
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby Anterya » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:58 pm

I was able to make a small donation ($20), after all, directly through the PayPal site. I think I will be able to donate more later (next month).

You said, "donating won't affect a feature request." I understand that, I'm not trying to get any preferences. This is just for me to feel less bad. :)

About feature requests. Should I make requests through this forum, or should I just send you a PM? Which way is more convenient for you?

Thank you in advance.
Anterya

Postby Ernie » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:26 pm

Thank you for the donation!

I prefer not to use the PM message here, but you can if that is your preferred method. I like either a forum post or direct email to et@orangeorapple.com. Either is good.
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback