Hmm, flippy thing started again...

Hmm, flippy thing started again...

Postby Saiph » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:08 pm

Hi Ernie!
A few weeks back, you very kindly helped me sort out a problem I was having with the card flips (the aneurysm-inducing flash-flip that was occurring because I hadn't gotten all my custom colors consistent). And now, it's BACK! Except not the exact same thing -- now, it's just missing the nice swooshy-swoop that it used to make from one card to the next. That is, the card flip is perfectly fine, but then when I go to my next card, it just goes "clunk!" and there the next card is. No lovely gentle little swoosh to the next card anymore. All my custom colors seem to be okay and I've checked everything else I could think to check, so...
Not that you don't have twelve thousand better things to do with your time, but is there a fix for this? I'm asking partly because I'm apparently pathetically oversensitive to visual stimuli, and partly because I'm just so dead curious to figure out what I've done wrong.
Thanks as always for the fabulous app! My shameless promotion of Flashcards Deluxe proceeds apace...
:? Saiph
Saiph

Re: Hmm, flippy thing started again...

Postby Ernie » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Hi Saiph! I've had a few people mention random setting changes, which concerns me. So strange.
Anyway, go to Global Options > View > Slide Speed > and set it back to "Standard".
Let me know if this doesn't fix it.
Ernie
Site Admin

Re: Hmm, flippy thing started again...

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Ernie, it worked beautifully! I knew there was something I forgot to try. Lovely swooshy-card advancing restored.
Thank you! Saiph

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback