Printing

Printing

Postby Mark » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:46 am

I love you program and it seems to work well. But sometimes I want to be old fashion and would love to print these cards that I worked so hard to create. Any suggestions on a way to print a two sideded card
Mark

Re: Printing

Postby Ernie » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:41 pm

Mark,

One option you might try is using Quizlet.com, as they have a button to create pritable flashcards. You can bulk import a list of tab-delimated text (just like you pasted into my website, if you did that... or you can export from my app as an email attachment and use this text file as the source of your copy-paste into Quizlet). Once your cards are in Quizlet, there is a Print Cards button that will show flashcards ready for printing. As for two sided, they recommend folding the paper in half to create the two sides. I think another option would be to turn the paper over and print again on the back side and it would create a 2-sided card on 1 sheet. This is untested by me. If you do try this, let me know how it goes. Other than this, I don't know of a good solution. You can probably do the same thing as Quizlet does using Excel... making a 2 column list and making all the row-heights the same large height and turning on word wrap. If you find anything that works for you, please let me know.

Ernie
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback