Folders inside folders?

Folders inside folders?

Postby Happy User » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:25 pm

Is there a way to put a folder inside a folder?

Sorry to be so slow about all this!

:)
Happy User

Re: Folders inside folders?

Postby Ernie » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Hi. I've only got one level of folders, so no. I don't have any plans to support this, so it won't happen anytime soon.

Ernie
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby ladyships » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:23 am

it’d be really, really great if this app supported nested folders…right now i’m just putting quizzes in folders according to course, but i add 2-3 sets to each course folder each week, & it’s a pain in the ass to always have to scroll through everything in order to get to whatever set i currently want to study.

so, yeah. just letting you know there’s +1 interest in this feature, tho’ i understand how time–consuming being a student is, & programming things to boot…not a make-it-or-break-it sort of deal, but...it’d be nice, just the same.
ladyships

Postby Ernie » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:25 am

ladyships,

Ok, thanks for the input. I know there is some interest, but this really won't happen anytime soon. I've got lots of things I want to get done with the app, and this feature really is going to take a lower priority. Sorry about that.

You might consider consolidating decks as they get older. You can do so in the app using the Mode button in the card listing screen to select all and move between decks.

Ernie
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby Mike Desch » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:55 pm

I have to agree that I would love what I guess are called nested folders. I'm not calling you out, because I have to say this app is fantastic, and you have done an amazing job developing it!

To be honest, the sole reason I would want it would be to de-clutter the homepage of the app..

I can hope though..

Once again, I cannot tell you how wonderfully this app doesn't *just* get the job done, it waaaay surpasses getting the job done. This app rocks.
Mike Desch

Postby Ernie » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:06 am

Hey Mike. Thanks a lot.
Nested folders still aren't near the top of my list yet, but it's hard to say what I'll I'll be thinking in a few months.
The more people that show interest, the more likely I am to tackle it.

Ernie
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby Daniel » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:37 am

This is also a great idea!! Reduces "clutter", and allows you to easily find and order your decks.
Daniel

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback