Space Repetition Add-on?

Space Repetition Add-on?

Postby Fabi » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:41 am

Hello to everyone,

I want to make a suggestion: After I pratice my cards with space repetition for hours, I forget the first ones.
Only the wrong retry. It is possible to make a setting that after (for example) 30 right cards they get repeated? This would be great!

Wishes,
Fabi
Fabi

Re: Space Repetition Add-on?

Postby Ernie » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Hi Fabi,

Let me think about this.

One thing you might try is when you practice new cards, change the new deck size to 20 (from 10). This will force you to know the cards better before they come active.

After a card gets active, it will show up again in 20 hours. This is not too far off to get your first re-test. If you get it wrong then, it will be tested again in 10 hours. If you have a lot of cards, it may be inefficient to keep getting tested so quickly on cards you said you knew, so it gets tricky.

I'm not sure I'll add your specific feature (let me think about it), but I think I might want to add the ability to get retested again on these earlier cards in say 2 hours... in a more efficient manner than my current settings provide.

Keep in mind that if you are studying "new" cards, you need to go back to main decks menu to start practicing "active" cards.

Ernie
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback