Please issue refund

Please issue refund

Postby Unhappy » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:32 pm

I just read that to get a quizzet account that allows you the full features promised on the itunes page requires you to get an additional subscription. I don't think this is fair please refund my money.
Unhappy

Re: Please issue refund

Postby Ernie » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:12 pm

Unhappy,

1) Quizlet membership is free. There is a $10 annual fee only if you want to include pictures

2) * You don't need Quizlet to add pictures. * You can either a) create your flashcards on your PC and use my website OrangeOrApple.com to transfer the flashcards and/or b) copy any pictures you want to use to your device using iTunes, then add pictures within Flashcards Deluxe from your device's photo library. If you are interested in trying either of these options and need help, let me know. I have more instructions in the introduction on my website.

3) I do not have the power to give you a refund (no developer does), but you can request a refund directly through Apple by using the "Report a Problem" button in iTunes / app store. If you explain why you want a refund, they might give you one, though I don't know what the success rate is.

I'm sorry you are unhappy. Just to reiterate, if you are wanting to add pictures, you can for free using the options I described in #2 above.

Ernie
Ernie
Site Admin

Re: Please issue refund

Postby faetoner » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Unhappy, it's nice app and a lot of people are happy with it. Just be one of us... :-D
But to be serious, to ask about refunding of 3$ - it's really funny, except if you earn 5$ or less per day. :shock:

And one more thing about refunding - have you read iTunes License Agreement? Please read it carefully, don't just press OK under it. ;-)

Cheers. Have a nice day and be happy ;-)
faetoner

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback