All cards in one deck disappeared?

All cards in one deck disappeared?

Postby reree17 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:00 pm

Hi, I have the lite version of Flashcards Deluxe installed on my iPad. I had 4 decks, the introduction, chemistry, biology and physics. I think the limit for the lite version is 4 decks. My physics deck is gone, and whenever I try to click on it it says 'Please add cards to the deck before entering study mode'. I made up to 4 cards of text but they have all gone. :cry: The information entered on this deck was vital and I am desperate to get it back, could someone please tell me how this happened? (I definitely did not delete any cards in the deck, individually) and how I can, if possible, get this information/my cards back? Thanks!
reree17

Re: All cards in one deck disappeared?

Postby Ernie » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:33 pm

Hi. I'm sorry, I don't know why your four cards would have disappeared. To add new cards to blank deck, you'll need to tap Edit, the deck, then Edit Cards. If the cards aren't there, I assume there is no way to get them back. I've never heard of cards disappearing before and can't say what might have happened. Sorry.

Ernie
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby reree17 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:41 am

Ah well :oops: Thanks for the reply anyway, guess I'll have to start all over again! :cry:
reree17

Postby Ernie » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:11 pm

You can export your decks by email easily, so you might want to do this after making changes so you have backups.
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback