Why not draw a card directly on iPad?

Why not draw a card directly on iPad?

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:19 am

This app has a great feature that I have the side with the English word and draw on the bottom,and then check them by myself.
But I can't draw a card directly on my iPad.This is not important when i use the app to learn a language ,but when i try to make a card with formula i found it quite difficult.I have to type the formula in Mathtype and then save them as pic and put it into iPad.So why not directly draw a card on the decive?

Re: Why not draw a card directly on iPad?

Postby Ernie » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:58 am

The reason is that each feature takes time to program and I have to prioritize my work and take into account how useful it will be and how much work it will take. I agree this would be useful to a decent number of people, but it's also potentially quite time consuming to implement, which is why I haven't done it yet. It's on my to-do list, but it's coming down the road a bit.

Another option you have is to use an app like DoodleBuddy where you can draw with your finger then same to your library. You can then add this picture from within my app. I know, it's not real convenient.
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback