how to select&copy the text segment for short text

how to select&copy the text segment for short text

Postby lalabin518 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Hi Ernie, I guess It's a standard procedure let you konw how great work you have done!!! This app help me a lot in English learning. I have a few question. I found that the "hold" action actually is equal to "tap" when the test is not long enough to fit for one screen, that's means you can't select and copy a text segment . But if the test is longer than than a full screen, one "hold" can switch to test "zoom" model, and if you hold the screen again in the test zoom model, you can chose to "copy" the parts you select.
lalabin518

Re: how to select&copy the text segment for short text

Postby Ernie » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Hi lalabin, thanks.

Correct, a "hold" only works when you see a green arrow at the bottom, which means there is more text than is shown. The flashcard view does not support copying. You have two options:
1) Tap the bottom-middle button, then "Edit Card", then the text, and finally copy from this screen
2) There is an option to copy each side automatically to the pasteboard as you flip through the cards. This can be useful when you want to paste the word into another app. Go to "Main Options", "Other", and turn "Copy to Pasteboard" to ON.
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback