Keeping the last card set open on app startup

Keeping the last card set open on app startup

Postby zenzen » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Thanks for this excellent app Ernie.
There was a feature of keeping the last card set open on the app start-up. Now I can't find it and need to open my working set manually after starting the app again and again. Is this feature supposed to be back?
zenzen

Re: Keeping the last card set open on app startup

Postby Ernie » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:27 am

I never had a feature that would keep the last card set up. If you are using iOS 4+ with multi-tasking, then it should return where you left off. If the app is restarted, you always start at the main Decks screen. In all but spaced repetition modes, you should return to the same card that you were last on after entering a deck.
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby zenzen » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Thanks, Ernie. Oh, I see. This probably happens because I often use memory cleaning software to keep my iPhone working smoothly.
Than may I request adding this feature of keeping last set open after the app restart in the feature. This is really helpfull and saves time when you have a big list of card sets (even if they are organized in folders).
zenzen

Postby Ernie » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:40 pm

I don't have any plan to add this, basically because it works ok for most people as-is using the built-in iOS functionality. Maybe I'll consider it later, but it won't be a high priority item right now. Sorry.
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback